OX PRODUCTION

Sunday, June 28, 2009

huh.....

Huh…I don’t know what to say since just like others week. Just this week we just start to learn adverb which would be more difficult than before. This week, the new students for long course will be register at INTEC and I got three of my friends register here. We are the best friend before. Erm… when I talk about INTEC, actually I don’t know much about the college lifestyle. But after for a month being study here, I realized that, here is just same with high school, even for a certain things College is more enjoy than high school. I heard before from the senior that, once you have study in college, you need to survive on your own particularly in study, need to find reference, study in library, something like that. But when I study in INTEC I still got a hand out for each subject even in one class there just only 17 students. So, we enjoy our study. You know that, there is no handout during secondary school and we study with crowded environment with students more than 35 in one class. The conclusion is it would be better to study at INTEC. I love INTEC.

No comments: